- Ramadan Fridge Feeds Almost 900 People Every Night
- Why Laylat Al-Qadr Is Called So? Here Are 4 Meanings
- Street Iftar Marks 2nd Anniversary of Finsbury Park Mosque Attack
- How To Understand God’s Giving and Depriving?
- Social Network for Islamic Values & Charity Launched
- My Non-Muslim Dad Loved Ramadan
- Albany Fires: US Muslims Raise Funds for Displaced Families
- How to Avoid Ramadan Fatigue Syndrome?
What Is the meaning of Laylat Al-Qadr and Why Is it Called So? In these 10 nights, we work hard to get closer to Allah. We do extra effort hoping ...
When my dear Christian father was still alive, he loved the month of Ramadan. At first we wondered if it was just a coincidence that his visits always seemed to ...
Supporting their neighbors, the Muslim community in Albany, New York, has raised more than $17,000 and given another $7,000 to support those who lost everything in a fire that destroyed ...
If the blessing is taking me away from Allah, then it is not a blessing. It’s something I consider a bounty but is not a bounty; it’s something that is harmful to me. And if the harm is taking me closer to Allah, then it is not a harm, it is actually a gift.