This new series on the life of Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) is dedicated to new converts to Islam.
It starts in Makkah with his beloved first wife, Lady Khadijah, and ends in Madinah, 23 years later, in the home of his dearest wife, Lady Aishah.
Discovering Islam team compiled this folder with the most interesting events and stories in the life of Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him).
In addition to artices and videos, this special series aims to help new converts learn about Islam in a gradual way. Each article offers additional resources for converts to check. This includes resources on the pillars of Islam, the articles of faith… etc.
The Seerah for Converts will help new Muslims study the life of our beloved Prophet, while at the same time learn God’s religion. Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him, was a mercy to the world and his manners offer inspiration to all mankind.
We hope you benefit from these resources. Please feel free to send us any questions you may have to [email protected]
- Waraqa, Angel Gabriel & The First Converts to Islam
- The World’s Best Teacher & New Converts: Islam Goes Public
- Hardships Faced by New Converts: Makkah Rejects Prophet Muhammad
- Prophet Muhammad Attacked in Makkah
- Prophet Muhammad’s Companions Emigrate from Makkah to Christian Lands
- New Hope: Prophet Muhammad’s Uncle & Umar Convert to Islam
- Makkah Boycotts Muslims and Imposes a Cruel Embargo
- The Year of Grief: Prophet Muhammad Loses His Wife & Uncle
- Prophet Muhammad Goes to Ta’if: The Most Difficult Day of His Life
- Prophet Muhammad’s Miraculous Night Journey: A Divine Gift
- Prophet Muhammad Returns Back to Makkah from Heaven
- Prophet Muhammad Prepares to Move to Madinah