His First Wife Steals My Time Because of Their Kids | About Islam
Home > Ask About Islam > His First Wife Steals My Time Because of Their Kids

His First Wife Steals My Time Because of Their Kids

Anonymous

Aug 20, 2017

Question

Salaam aleikum, I am currently married as a second wife to my husband. He is still married to his first wife who has 2 kids with him. I can't bear kids. He loves his kids so much and his first wife always uses the kids to get what she wants. When it's his turn to come to my place, she will always bring up something and he will end up saying there. She gets more attention, love and care because she has kids and I don't. Is this fair in Islam? I feel I should leave him. I am always crying and hurting coz everything is about his kids, thus everything is about his first wife. I am confused. I love him very much but I can't handle this unfairness anymore.

Answer

About Zainab bint Younus

Zainab bint Younus is a young woman who finds constant inspiration in the lives of the Sahabiyaat and other great women in Islamic history. She hopes that every Muslimah is able to identify with the struggles of these inspirational women and follow in their footsteps to become a part of a new generation of powerful Muslim women. She blogs at http://www.thesalafifeminist.blogspot.com