- Lindsay Lohan Told to Remove Hijab at Heathrow Airport
- Norwich Gets First Muslim Scout Group
- Muslim-Jewish Sisterhood Finds Common Ground
- Denmark Charges Man who Burnt Qur’an with Blasphemy
- Police Investigate Online Threats to Muslim Activist
- I Am What Trump Seeks to Ban
- Alabama Students Host Islam Awareness Week
- Muslims Unite to Repair Vandalized Jewish Cemetery
Concerned about promised of President Donald Trump to create a Muslim registry, San Francisco officials approved a new legislation on Wednesday, February 22, that prohibits city agencies from participating in any program to create such a register.
How can one expect any discrepancy, when there have existed several million “Huffaz” (those who has memorized the entire Quran, word for word, cover to cover) in every generation since the time of the Prophet and in our own time. Should anyone alter a syllable of the original text of the Quran, these Huffaz would at once expose the mistake.
The way to combat Islamophobia is for Muslims to go beyond their isolation within their communities and local issues, and contribute to the moral reform of society itself and ...
“Those that remember Me in their heart, I remember them in My heart; and those that remember Me in a gathering (i.e. that make mention of Me), I remember ...