- Indian Foundation Promotes Islamic Yoga
- American Muslims Mark Solar Eclipse with Prayers
- Ottawa Family Services Gives Kids Taste of `Eid
- Turkey helps Ghanaian Muslim Realize Hajj Dream
- Eight British Hajj Riders Reach Madinah
- Not in Our Name: Muslims Protest Barcelona Attack
- Halal Food Festival Back in London
- British Muslim: Barcelona’s Spirit Will Not Run Dry
The more I pray the more I turn to the Lord, the more I just try to understand how beneficial the religion is. In the Quran, for example, for every struggle you’re going through, there is something in there that relates to it, if you open your heart to relate to it.
Your journey through the Quran requires that you seek and join a community of quest and study. No doubt you will read the Quran individually. But your benefits will multiply ...
The story of Prophet Ibrahim (peace be upon him) and his family was filled with constant test and trials to prove their love and faith to Allah. As a result ...