- Respected Journal Publishes UK Muslim’s Neuroscience Research
- Google Marginalizes Anti-Islam Search Results
- Irish Mosque Celebrates Successful Open Day
- Pakistani Woman Feeds Hundreds Daily
- Malaysian Children Perform “Little Hajj”
- Muslim Ban Ruins Couple’s Los Angeles Honeymoon
- First Pilgrims Arrive in Madinah for Hajj
- 35 Residents Convert to Islam in Dubai
Learning about hajj at home, thousands of Malaysian children took part in a practice run for the Muslim Haj pilgrimage last Monday, walking round a model of the holy Kaa`ba in Makkah.
Ibnul-Qayyim collects 39 benefits, in his amazing book Jalaa ul Afhaam, regarding invoking Allah to Bless Prophet Muhammad. All of the points are based on authentic evidence from the Quran and Sunnah.
We all know that Allah gave man the power of choice; however, does Allah’s prior knowledge influence our decisions? Does He dictate our choices and thus predetermine our fate? Als0, ...
Being a Muslim woman, I know that Islam gives the right to men to have up to four wives, but, to me, I still believe that Islam hasn’t invented the idea of polygamy but it just puts rules and conditions to restrict it.