- Mohamed Salah Inspires Liverpool Fans
- Muslims Give Free Turkey to Kansas Underprivileged
- UK Muslims Concerned Over Schools’ Hijab Inspection
- Paris to Prevent Muslim Street Prayers
- Somali-American Elected to a Minnesota School Board
- Hijabi Police Officers, Those Muslims Made it Possible
- Bay County Muslims Donate Thanksgiving Meals
- New Mexico Mosque Starts ‘Know Islam’ Booth
The French Interior minister announced on Sunday, November 19, that the authorities will stop Muslims from praying in the streets in a Paris suburb, promising to find an alternative for Muslim worshippers.
Leniency was a common thread in Prophet Muhammad’s dealings with people. A man was guilty of having sexual intercourse with his wife during the daylight hours of Ramadan. He confessed this sin to Prophet Muhammad who replied that he should set a slave free to expiate his sin
The Prophet was a genius in dealing with the youth. Love was the underlining factor behind his relationship with the youth. His charisma and personality attracted children, teenagers, and young adults to his message in droves.
For many women who choose to convert to Islam, learning how to pray, giving up certain foods, and dressing differently are some of the challenges that Insha’Allah they will find ...