- Ramadan Starts Saturday
- Muslim Author Shares Scrumptious Ramadan Recipes
- Houston Muslims Prepare for Ramadan Challenge
- When Is Your Ramadan?
- Saudi to Look for Ramadan Moon Thursday
- Ramadan Starts May 27 in North America
- Toronto Muslims Bid for Waste Free Ramadan
- US Muslims Urged to Host “Fast Forward” Iftar
Filipino Muslims will celebrate the beginning of the holy fasting month of Ramadan on Saturday, May 27, following announcement that the new moon was not sighted on Thursday, 29th of Shaaban.
Both Islam and Christianity encourage their followers to dress and behave modestly, and both believe that being charitable and showing compassion are desirable qualities in a human being. They both place emphasis on prayer and communication with God...
A collection of sayings and stories from Prophet Muhammad's life that show his love and appreciation of his fellow Prophets (peace be upon them all)