- British Muslims on Brazilian Team Plane Crash
- Clown of Aleppo Who Brought Joy to Syria Children Dies
- TV Series Shows Hijabi FBI Agent, No Muslim Terrorists
- When Muslim Comedian Met Trump Son
- Wisconsin Students Try Hijab for a Day
- Muslim Women Decry Dutch Burqa Ban
- Columbus Muslims Reach Out to Neighbors
- Slovakia Adopts Law to Effectively Bar Islam
For many, the sport of football is a bond, part of their DNA, a ritual of entertainment, an activity which is not just a sport, but indeed a way of life.
Remember that this whole life according to our religion is a life of test and trials and therefore everyone of us will be tested in different ways. The one major mechanism to overcome those tests and trials is patience. Seek Allah’s help when you face the calamities, when you have any problems.
This is a new collection of our weekly series Heal Your Soul with Imams’ Posts. In this part, we read tips to increase your good deeds, to maintain your patience ...
The narration begins with Zainab present in the masjid of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) listening to him as he was exhorting the women who were there to give in charity, even from some of their trinkets and jewelry.