- Muslim Florist Saves Italian from Gang Rape
- Austrian Muslims Voice Concerns over Right-Wing Rise
- My Neighbor is a Muslim: US Center Explores Islam
- Family-Oriented Latinos Find Bonding in Islam
- Toronto Faith Leaders Gather for Pray-In Against Poverty
- Oxford Exhibition Examines History of Art in Religions
- Ontario Muslims Support Indigenous Mothers’ Education
- Canadian Muslims Concerned over Quebec Burqa Ban
A Muslim florist has saved a young Italian woman from being gang raped by a group of drunk men, driving them away and taking her to a safer area.
A habit is like a well-worn path made by pedestrians through the woods. Once a path is established, you will not easily be coaxed into taking another route unless your attention is drawn to a path that is clearly much shorter or more comfortable...
One of the current problematic issues in mosques that give access to women is the excessive sensitivity towards, and sometimes the strict banning of, ordinary interaction between men and women. ...
Islam is the only system that ensures justice between men and women by believing that God provides the best unbiased source of knowledge about how men and women should live their lives.