- Archdiocese of Toronto at Iftar: ‘Ramadan Strengthens Muslim-Christian Bonds’
- What is Laylatul Qadr? The Night That Decides Our Lives
- Fredi Kanoute Plans to Give Seville Its First Mosque in 700 Years
- 7 Ways to Enrich Your Life with the Quran
- Preston Police, Paramedics and Fire Fighters Praised in Mosque Ramadan Iftar
- Join a Noble Cause to Educate Blind Children
- ‘One Family Iftar at the Savoy’ Supports Syrian Refugees
- I Can’t Accept to Be Still Single
Take a moment one of these days to look into your heart and think what you really, really want this year and beyond. Pick a selection of 5 (or more) main duas and make them every day in Ramadan when you break your fast. Set short-term dua' goals...
It was during my teens that I picked up a translation of the Qur'an in my quest to find my true identity. I wanted to know why I was born, what Allah required of me in the form of duties and responsibilities and how I ought to spend my life in order to win His Pleasure.Since then, many years on, my heart brims with gratitude at how this Glorious Book has filled up my life with the most beautiful and vibrant colors in order to make it resonate with spiritual fulfillment.
For the second year in a row, British Muslims and non-Muslims came together at the world famous Savoy Hotel for an exceptional Ramadan #IftarAtTheSavoy to support One Family charity’s Syrian ...
People with disabilities are just like anyone else; they have certain weaknesses, but have strengths as well. They have a right to live their lives, peruse education, make families and fulfill their ...