- 150g of digestive biscuits,
- 100g of extras such as malteasers, cherries, nuts, sultanas, (anything you like),
- 250g dark chocolate broken into pieces,
- 125g unsalted butter (cubed),
- 3 tablespoons of golden syrup,
- 100g mini marshmallows.
- Place the biscuits into a ziplock bag and bash them with a rolling pin. The idea is to get a good mix of small and large chunks.
- Cut up any extra candy or large pieces of fruit into small bites.
- Melt the chocolate, butter cubes, and golden syrup together in a heavy based saucepan over a low heat.
- Stirring occasionally until the chocolate mix is silky and smooth.
- Fold the biscuits, mini marshmallows and extras into the chocolate mix until everything is coated.
- Tip the mixture out into a square baking tin (ideally lined with cling wrap or foil), pressing down the mix into the corners.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours (ideally overnight) to allow the mixture to set.
- Cut into squares and serve.