Madinah, known as Yathrib before Islam, was the destination of the Prophet’s migration (Hijrah). In addition to the wondrous events of the journey of hijrah and the valuable lessons that could be derived from it, there are still some questions that need to be answered such as:
- What did the Prophet tell Suraqah ibn Malik?
- What was the role of Abdullah ibn Abi Bakr during hijrah?
- Why was Abu Bakr As-Siddiq worried when he and the Prophet were in the Cave?
- What did the Prophet tell Abu Bakr to stop worrying?
- What’s the original name of Madinah?
- What did the Prophet choose Madinah for hijrah?
Join Dr. Yasir Qadhi as he answers these questions and elaborates more on Madinah and its significance in Islam.
Source: Dr. Yasir Qadhi Youtube Channel