Now that Ramadan is over, how can you maintain your faith after Ramadan? It is normal for us to feel like our iman has gone down after the month of Ramadan. Ramadan is a blessed month.
Check out these 5 ways!
1. All previous sins have been forgiven so get into that mindset. We should be hopeful that we are coming out with a clean slate.
2. Ask Allah to accept your Ramadan. The Companions used to do this for 6 months after Ramadan.
3. Have a game plan. This means you know where you are going and what you wish to accomplish.
4. Figure out what your strengths are. We have spent the whole month doing more acts of worship so we can focus on those we were stronger at to get closer to Allah.
5. Fast 6 days of the month of Shawwal.