- 1 cup rice,
- 3 chicken breasts, cooked and shredded,
- 1 onion, diced,
- 2 cloves garlic, minced,
- 1/2 cup frozen peas,
- 4 carrots, diced,
- 2 eggs,
- 3 tablespoons sesame oil,
- 1/4 cup soy sauce,
- sesame seeds (optional).
- Prepare 1 cup rice with two cups water in a rice cooker or on the stovetop.
- Meanwhile, heat sesame oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Add onion, garlic, peas, and carrots. Cook for 5-7 minutes.
- Crack eggs into pan and scramble, mixing with vegetables. Add rice, chicken, and soy sauce to pan.
- Stir to combine and remove from heat.