The month of Dhul-Hijjah is soon here. A common question Muslims have is how should we spend the 10 days of Dhul-Hijjah?
These 10 days are the best days of the year. Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) told us that there are no good deeds that are more beloved to Allah than these 10 days.
Here are some deeds we can do in these 10 days:
- Perfecting our obligatory prayers.
- Dutifulness of kindness to our parents.
- Pay your zakat.
- Voluntary prayers.
- Recite the Quran.
- Fast during these 10 days especially the 9th day because it is the Day of Arafah. You are not allowed to fast on the 10th day, which is ‘Eid.
- Feed fasting people.
- Make a lot of dhikr.
- If it is good to be done then do as many of these things as you can in Dhul-Hijjah.
- Share the goodness to your family and friends.