In Islam being clean is so important and it is a significant act of our faith. Here are 10 habitual sunnah acts of cleanliness.
- Trim the moustache.
- Grow the beard.
- Rinse the nose with water.
- Wash the knuckles of the fingers.
- Shave the hair from the armpits.
- Shave the hair from the private parts.
- Clean with water after defecation.
- Clean with water after urination.
- Brush the teeth.
- Cut the nails.
These practice of the Prophet (PBUH) show how important it is to be clean. This helps us to prevent the spread of disease.