What is Ayatul Hark? I once found Ayatul Hark Ruqiya link on YouTube. I listened to it for curiosity and I didnt finish. Is it safe to listen this just for curiosity? and Is it safe if I stop it without finishing? Because anyone can click the link without any intention. Feeling nervous about it.
The practice you are referring above seems to be an innovation. Your best protection is to practice the daily Wird or spiritual regimen which consists of readings from the Quran and the prescribed Prophetic supplications: Let me list it briefly here:
I give below some selections of verses of the Qur’an and dua’s which you can recite regularly:
2) Last three chapters of the Qur’an (i.e. Q. 112, 113, 114)
3) Ayat al-kursi (i.e. Q.2: 255)
Besides the above, repeat the following Du’as on a regular basis both in the morning and evening three times or more:
1) bismillaahi alladhee laa yadhurru ma’ ismihi sha’un fi al-ardhi wa laa fi al-ssamaa’i wa huwa al-ssamee’u al-a’aleem
(In the name of Allah; with His name, nothing whatsoever on earth or heaven can inflict any harm; He is all-Hearing and all-Knowing).
2) hasbiya Allaahu laa ilaaha illaa huwa alayhi tawakkaltu wahuwa rabbu al-‘arshi al-azeem
(Allah suffices me; there is no god but He; in Him I place my sole trust; He is the Lord of the mighty Throne.)
3) Allaahumma inee a’duhu bika min hamazaati al-shayaateen wa a’oodhu bika rabbi an yahduroon
(O Allah, I seek refuge in You from the whisperings of Satan; my Lord, I seek refuge in You from their presence around me.).
4) A’oodhu bi ‘izzati Allaahi wa qudratihi mimma ajidu wa uhaadhiru
(I seek refuge in Allah’s glory and power from the affliction and pain I experience and suffer from).
It is important to remember that Du’a and Dhikr will only benefit when it comes from a heart that firmly believes in Allah, and thus cherishes firm conviction in Allah’s power and sovereignty.
Almighty Allah Knows best.
Views expressed by hosts/guests on this program (live dialogue, Facebook sessions, etc.) are their own and their appearance on the program does not imply an endorsement of them or any entity they represent.