Illegitimate child

Wa `alaykum as-Salamu wa Rahmatullahi wa Barakatuh.


Do you mean to say that your husband is continuing relations with the woman he fornicated and produced the illegitimate child? If that is the case, he is persisting in sin. He is, however, allowed to provide whatever support he can afford to give the child he has fathered. If, however, you are sure that she is trying to break your marriage, then you are justified in insisting that he keeps away from her.


Almighty Allah knows best.

Thursday, Jan. 01, 1970 | 00:00 - 00:00 GMT

Session didn't start yet!

Submit Your Question

Views expressed by hosts/guests on this program (live dialogue, Facebook sessions, etc.) are their own and their appearance on the program does not imply an endorsement of them or any entity they represent.