In this counseling answer, you will learn:
• Age should not be an issue. The Prophet also married wives that were much younger than him such as Aisha.
• There are many other differences besides age that come into marriage play a role in having difficulties such as different cultures.
• Create things in common and work towards a common goal. This creates mutual understanding and good communication.
• Think of what you already have in common and strengthen them.
• Work on these things first before thinking of divorce.