Feeling stuck in a situation and don’t know how to move on? If you are ready to take control of your life, check out our life coaching services!
Get an appointment, if you:
- need professional advice regarding your relationships, marriage, and affairs.
- struggling with your mental health, suffering from depression, anxiety, etc.
- prefer a Muslim specialist who is aware of all aspects of the deen.
Who will help you?
What can you expect in a Zoom meeting?
If you book a session, you can expect an initial evaluation of your problem.
You will discuss your concerns with Sr. Aisha, who will provide tips and strategies to achieve your goals. She will create a personalized action plan and assist you in overcoming the obstacles that limit you right now.
You might suffice with one session, while some issues need a couple more with additional support and checkups. If necessary, she might recommend a “package,” which allows you to work on the solution in the long run.
You can also opt for the service as a couple if both of you decide to work on your relationship’s problems.
We recommend our services if you:
- want to improve your self-esteem, self-worth, and love,
- want to manage your anger and other mental health issues, or reduce stress and anxiety,
- want to communicate effectively and learn how to express your needs,
- wish to prepare for marriage,
- there have been issues in your marriage that you would like to address,
- any many more.