Do you feel disconnected with Allah, feel down, feel depressed or think maybe Allah doesn’t love you anymore… feel like your du`as are not being answered? Surah Ad-Duha can greatly help you.
Watch this, Sheikh Tawfique Chowdury gives a beautiful Tafsir of this surah and shows how Allah choose the best for us.
A must watch lecture for anyone looking for an Iman boost and appreciation of the blessings of Allah in giving us all we have.
In this VideoAbout Surah Ad-Duha:
- The context of the Surah’s revelation
- When negative thoughts haunt your mind
- How first verses of Duha combat depression
- When you feel bad, remember previous blessings
You may like to read also:
- Al-Humazah: What Happens When You Humiliate Others?!
- Al-Fil (Elephant): Reminder of Allah’s Bounties
- Quraish: What True Thanksgiving Entails
- Al-Ma`un: Small Acts of Kindness Matter
- Al-Kawthar: 3 Short Verses With Huge Meaning
- Al-Kafirun: You Have Your Own Religion and I Have Mine
- An-Nasr: What to Do When You Are Victorious
- Al-Masad: Prophet & Islamophobic Uncle
- Al-Ikhlas: A Few Verses That Equal One-third of Quran
- Al-Falaq: Divine Protection from All Evils
- An-Nas: What You Should Know About Quran’s Last Chapter