In this episode, Dr. Yasir Qadhi explains a very beautiful hadith qudsi about Surat Al-Fatihah.
The hadith tells about a conversation you engage in when you recite Surah Al-Fatihah during your prayer. The other party you are talking to is Allah subhanahu wa tala.
Can you imagine that? You have this amazing opportunity to talk to your Lord every day. The Almighty does respond to you and reply to your words.
Recite Surah Al-Fatihah, Enjoy Divine Conversation
Abu Huraiah (may Allah be pleased with him) narrated that the Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) said that Allah (glory be to Him) has said
“I have divided the prayer between Myself and My servant into two halves, and My servant shall have what he has asked for…”
Salah (prayer) is a personal conversation between the slave and his Master; between the worshiper and the Lord of the Heavens and the earth.
How often do we take heed of what we are saying in Salah and how often are we aware that Allah (subhanahu wa ta`ala) is responding to us!
Join Shaykh Dr. Yasir Qadhi as he discusses the Hadith Qudsi of the conversation between Allah and you in prayer.
Learn and benefit from this great series and transform your prayer so that it’s never the same again, insha’ Allah!
In this Series:
1. The 7 Oft-Recited Verses: An Introduction to Al-Fatiha
2. Who Divided Up Quran into Surahs and Verses?
3. All About Isti`adhah & Seeking Protection from Satan
4. Starting with Allah’s Name… What Does Basmalah Mean?
5. Why Glorify Allah’s Name, Not Allah Himself?
6. What Is the Meaning of the Name of Allah?
7. Al-Fatihah: Difference Between Ar-Rahman and Ar-Rahim
8. Why Surah Al-Fatihah Starts With Al-Hamd