Jesus is a special figure in Islam and Christianity. However, although there are some similarities between both religions, yet the Jesus mentioned in the Quran is quite different from the Gospel Jesus.
In this folder, Discovering Islam team compiled some interesting articles to introduce and remind people who Jesus really was.
All About Jesus
The idea of Jesus dying on the cross is central to the Christian belief. It represents the conviction that Jesus died for the sins of mankind. The crucifixion of Jesus is a vital doctrine in Christianity…
- Jesus in the Bible and the Quran
- What Do Muslims Believe About Jesus?
- This is What the Quran Says About Jesus
- 6 Miracles of Jesus in the Quran
- Jesus as Mentioned in the Quran
- What Would Jesus Do?
- Muslims Love Jesus Too! That’s What Made Me Love Islam
- Jesus Talks About Muhammad in the Bible
- The Story of Jesus in Brief
- 5 Facts Jesus Said in the Quran
- Muslims Too Believe That Jesus Will Return
Mary (PBUH) is a central figure in both Islam and Christianity. She is venerated in both faiths. She is spoken about in the Quran and the Bible in strikingly similar verses.
Converts on Jesus
Hijab frees women from being thought of as sexual objects of desire or from being valued for their looks, or body shape rather than their minds and intellect…
Q&As on Jesus
Short Answer: Possible reasons for the virgin birth: (1) To elevate the status of women in a patriarchal society. (2) To indicate that Jesus was a holy and purified prophet from birth. (3) To show the power of God’s spoken Word…
- Is There Proof of Mary’s Ascension?
- Islam, Terrorism, and Jesus Christ
- The Proper Understanding of Jesus’ Life- Part 1
- What Does The Quran Say About Jesus?
- Is Jesus The Incarnation of God?
- Christ’s Missing Years: Any Details in Islam?
- The Second Coming of Jesus
- Do Muslims Believe in The Immaculate Conception?
- What Is the Meaning of “Messiah” According to Islam?
- Is Jesus Humanity’s Savior?