When it’s Christmas time, most new converts to Islam find it hard not to attend the feast and celebrate with their families like before. This challenge is certainly not easy.
Also they’re put in situations where families, relatives and friends start to ask many questions that new Muslims find hard, or get confused about how to answer them.
In this folder, Discovering Islam compiled some interesting articles that may be useful for new converts to know how to deal with Christmas, and how to answer questions like what do Muslims believe about Jesus, his mother and his family.
The Blessed Family of Jesus
- 7 Lessons From Mary – The Best Woman of the Worlds
- 10 Lessons From the Grandparents of Jesus
- Biblical Figures Reimagined – Did Mary & Joseph Get Married?
- Lessons From the Dua of Prophet Zechariah
- Story of Mary – The Striking Similarity in Bible and Quran
- The Story of Prophet John in the Quran
The Muslim Jesus
- What Do Muslims Believe About Jesus?
- 6 Miracles of Jesus in the Quran
- Stories from the Quran – Biblical Figures Reimagined
- 5 Facts Jesus Said in the Quran
- Muslims Too Believe That Jesus Will Return
- What Would Jesus Do?
Converts & The Christmas Season
- Christmas – Is it Time to Celebrate?
- Christmas Time is My Family Time
- Happy Holidays!
- Christmas Season as a New Muslim
- The Feeling of Christmas as a Muslim Convert
- Christmas After Converting to Islam – What to Do?
- Reading the Quran in Christmas Led Me to Islam
Q & As on Christmas
- Can I Celebrate Christmas to Honor Prophet Jesus’ Birth?
- Interfaith Marriage Today and Religious Holidays
- Why Celebrate Muhammad’s Birthday But Not Christmas?
- What Does The Quran Say About Jesus?
- New Muslim: My Children Miss Christmas With My Family