Wa `alaykum as-Salamu wa Rahmatullahi wa Barakatuh


If it happens by mutual consent of both man and woman, it is adultery. If it is done by force, it is regarded rape. If this husband repents his sin and show serious determination of this evil crime and signs of righteousness are shown to him, she can forgive him. If he insists on doing such an evil, does not attempt to reform himself or announce a sincere repentance, I suggest she claims divorce since he may be a cause of trial for her.


Almighty Allah knows best.

Thursday, Jan. 01, 1970 | 00:00 - 00:00 GMT

Session didn't start yet!

Submit Your Question

Views expressed by hosts/guests on this program (live dialogue, Facebook sessions, etc.) are their own and their appearance on the program does not imply an endorsement of them or any entity they represent.