Protected: job offer

30 May, 2018
Q Assalam alaikum I have a question regarding my job. I had applied in a few places for my job. Now I have many offers. I accepted the first offer and then I got another very good offer. The second offer is much much better than the first one. I accepted the first one and they are in the process of making the visa although I have not yet joined. My question is, is it haram to leave the job offer at this stage that is after accepting the offer and take the second job which is much better ? I would be very grateful if you could help me with this issue. Jazak Allah Khairan. Saira Bano Husain

Answer

This content is password protected. To view it please enter your password below:

About Sheikh Kifah Mustapha
Sheikh Kifah Mustapha is the Imam and Director of The Prayer Center of Orland Park and representative for Dar El Fatwa of Lebanon in the US