In this counseling video, you will learn:
• Yes, you do have rights! Your husband’s priority would be taking care of you and the children.
• People moving to the West often feels guilty for living in better circumstances. Therefore, they feel obliged to support their family back home financially.
• Have an honest conversation about your concerns and needs and find a solution.
• Set a deadline and the budget for moving out.
• Have the assumption that he wants you to be happy and communicate with him with this in your head.