Narcissism is kind of a buzzword nowadays. There are many research works on narcissistic personality disorder and its relation to aggression and violence.
In this counseling answer, learn more about:
- What is narcissism?
- How can it be linked to aggression and domestic violence?
- What should you do if you have suffered domestic violence?
Click on the video.
More from Aisha Mohammed:
- I’m Afraid of My Aggressive Husband
- Why Doesn’t He Favor Me Over His Other Wife?
- As a Trauma Survivor; Shall I Take the Challenge and Relocate?
Disclaimer: The conceptualization and recommendations stated in this response are very general and purely based on the limited information that was provided in the question. In no event shall AboutIslam, its volunteers, writers, scholars, counselors, or employees be held liable for any direct, indirect, exemplary, punitive, consequential or other damages whatsoever that may arise through your decision or action in the use of the services which our website provides.