Thank you for your question. It is a bit difficult to answer such a general question. However, it is a very important question that all parents should be aware of. I pray that it helps. Please write us back with any follow-up questions you might have…
- Your child’s behavior changes drastically
- Becomes less interested in his appearance
- Is not the alert person you used to know, and may even become lazy, unclear, unable to concentrate, and a general lack of interest
- Comes home later and later
- Eyes red all the time
- Appears to be unfit – breathes as if he is always out of breath
- Addicted to cold or cough medicines (to get a high), and may even be inhaling household items that give the same effect.
- Maintains questionable friendships, not like before.
- Mush thinner than normal
- Binge Eating
Disclaimer: The conceptualization and recommendations stated in this response are very general and purely based on the limited information that was provided in the question. If you feel you are going to harm yourself, or harm someone else, please seek immediate help by calling your country’s international hotline! In no event shall About Islam, it’s volunteers, writers, scholars, counselors, or employees be held liable for any direct, indirect, exemplary, punitive, consequential or other damages whatsoever that may arise through your decision or action in the use of the services which our website provides.