We will not be able to journey to Allah with hollow actions that look good on the outside but are not founded on a sound heart. We’ll get stranded on our journey at the first sign of pressure. Thus we must continue to perfect our physical, outward forms of worship while also purifying our nufoos.
- Indonesian Dies Reciting Qur’an on Air (+Video)
- UK Muslim MPs Criticize Premier Over Ramadan Election
- Young Hijabi Aussie Inspires The Voice Team
- French Muslim: Why Macron Must Win
- Turkey Reveals Bible Saying Jesus Wasn’t Crucified
- Canadian Council of Muslim Women Receives Social Justice Award
- Muslim Mother Challenges UK Women to Try Hijab
- Muslim Scouts Plan Annual Open Mosque Day
Can the Qur’an be incorporated in daily life? Can it change man’s behavior and attitude? Yes, indeed, it can enlighten the heart, mind ...
Working to purify our hearts is a daily struggle that continues so long as our hearts are beating. However, we can be encouraged by the fact that the fruits of this struggle are not only vague concepts we can intellectualize, but tangible results we can feel and experience in this life. What are some of them?