We will not be able to journey to Allah with hollow actions that look good on the outside but are not founded on a sound heart. We’ll get stranded on our journey at the first sign of pressure. Thus we must continue to perfect our physical, outward forms of worship while also purifying our nufoos.
- Preston Muslims Spread Christmas Joy
- Muslim Leaders Recognize Al-Quds as Capital of Palestine
- Muslim Girls’ Choirs Sing in Grenfell Memorial
- Istanbul Hosts Extraordinary OIC Summit on Al-Quds
- Houston Group Helps Vulnerable Muslim Women
- #ThankYouJake Hashtag Trending for Vancouverite Who Saved Muslim Woman
- Al-Azhar Urges Muslims to Support Palestinian Uprising
- Palestinian Muslims, Christians Unite Against Trump
Can the Qur’an be incorporated in daily life? Can it change man’s behavior and attitude? Yes, indeed, it can enlighten the heart, mind ...
Working to purify our hearts is a daily struggle that continues so long as our hearts are beating. However, we can be encouraged by the fact that the fruits of this struggle are not only vague concepts we can intellectualize, but tangible results we can feel and experience in this life. What are some of them?