After a long journey of intellectual and academic contribution; a journey that spanned decades of tireless efforts in writing, research, teaching, authoring and ...
- Rajab 1439: When Will It Start?
- Merkel: Islam Belongs to Germany
- Thailand Certifies Its First Fully Halal Hotel
- Adhan Muted, As Rwanda Bans Mosque Loudspeakers
- Stephen Hawking: Returning To The One Who Created Science
- German Mosque Attacks: Muslims Lament Lack of Solidarity
- Facebook Bans UK Far-Right Group, Its Leaders
- Muslim Scientist Invents Device for Testing Drugs
Imam Al-Hasan Al-Basry mentions an interesting note about the tablet (Al-Lawh Al-Mahfuz) in which all events and happenings are recorded by Allah –he ...
Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3 The reputation that Imam Abu Hanifah had for analogy, critical thinking, and originality was established ...