There is more to a Muslim lifestyle, though, than glossy photographs in a magazine, no matter how attractive they appear. A Muslim lifestyle is altogether different from the ways of life of many of the people we live with.
- Chinese Province Bans Muslim Kids form Religious Events
- NZ Rugby Superstar Visits Makkah for Umrah
- Observe Crescent of Jumada Al-Awwal with AboutIslam
- US Group Unites Faiths on Martin Luther King Day
- Hate Crimes Are Real, Though Attack on 11-Year-Old Girl Isn’t
- Canadian Muslims, Jews Team Up To Protect Houses of Worship
- Workshop Helps Bystanders Defend Islamophobia Victims
- UK Muslim Students Reveal Shocking Abuse
You can’t but LOL when you watch the Minions, especially if you sit next to my daughter Maryam (5 years), whose loud laughter ...
Let me start answering this question by the following conclusion: The House of Allah is never “off-limits” for any believer, man or woman, ...