A wonderful explanation of the story of the man of two gardens as recounted in Surat Al-Kahf. Ustaz Nouman Khan connects the events of the story with today’s life and comes up with lessons and idea that you will relate to.
In this Video:
- Pushing children to achieve success is a universal human attitude; communities around the globe tend to have the same vision and definition of success.
- A conversation between a well-to-do man and his less-fortunate neighbor.
- Verses of Qur’an dedicated to the description of the wealthy man’s assets: What does that indicate?
- Implicit ways of boasting about one’s wealth and despising others.
- A source of corruption: wealthy people imposing their style as a standard on poor people
- Why people avoid thinking about the hereafter?
- Does a huge wealth indicate that Allah loves you?