The Prophet was a genius in dealing with the youth. Love was the underlining factor behind his relationship with the youth. His charisma and personality attracted children, teenagers, and young adults to his message in droves.
- Theresa May Wishes Muslims Ramadan Mubarak
- Autism, Ramadan and Muslim Communities
- Man. United Star Paul Pogba Marks Ramadan with Umrah
- Muslim Heroes of Manchester
- Two Stabbed to Death in Portland Defending Hijabi Girl
- Muslims Make Canada Strong: Trudeau in Ramadan Message
- US Muslims React to Trump’s Message on Ramadan
- School Offers Healing to Students Following Manchester Attack
Refraining from physical cruelty is not enough; abstaining from mental cruelty is equally important. Even a bird's emotional distress should be treated seriously. One of Prophet Muhammad's Companions narrates, "We were on a journey and during the Prophet's absence, we saw a bird with its two chicks;
Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings be upon him) is the practical image of Islam. There is no way that one can get to ...
Veiled from sight, a young woman walked down the streets of Cairo, reciting the glorious Qur’an to herself and thinking about her goals. ...
To arrive at a correct appraisal of the Prophet’s contribution to human thought, one has to view it in the background of the ...
Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3 Aishah’s character is nowhere best expressed than in her firm and resolute attitude in ...
While she was born into a highly respectable family with wealth, fame and status (as Abu Bakr As-Siddiq was a man of abundant means) and in spite of being brought up with comfortable living conditions, `A’ishah bore patiently the hardships, simplicity and ascetic life-style of the Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him).