Vitamins are chemical substances which are essential for cell functioning. Humans have discovered 13 of them so far.
- Preston Muslims Spread Christmas Joy
- Muslim Leaders Recognize Al-Quds as Capital of Palestine
- Muslim Girls’ Choirs Sing in Grenfell Memorial
- Istanbul Hosts Extraordinary OIC Summit on Al-Quds
- Houston Group Helps Vulnerable Muslim Women
- #ThankYouJake Hashtag Trending for Vancouverite Who Saved Muslim Woman
- Al-Azhar Urges Muslims to Support Palestinian Uprising
- Palestinian Muslims, Christians Unite Against Trump
Muslims all over the world and in the 66 Muslim countries and occupied nations are now celebrating their holiest and dearest guest of the year, the holy month of Ramadan, the month of favorable deeds and auspicious blessings.
Mostafa Hemdan is making a good living turning rubbish into gold, but success has not come without hurdles.
The United Arab Emirates is working to send a probe to orbit Mars. "The UAE Space Agency": has called its mission "Al Amal" Hope and has now introduced it to the public.
Rabi al-Thani is the fourth month in the Islamic calendar. Based on the astronomical calculations of the National Research Institute of Astronomy and Geophysics (NRIAG) in Egypt, the newborn crescent of the fourth month of the Islamic Hijri year 1437 was observed today making tomorrow, Monday January 11, 2016 the first day of Rabi al-Thani.
Strange as it might seem, local blacksmiths in Gujar Garhi in north Pakistan are successfully lighting up houses in the mountainous areas of the Mardan district of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa province.