“My problem was that technology doesn’t help us express who we really are.” That’s how Islamoji app’s developer Sakeena Rashid talked about the ...
- Law Enforcement Used as Weapons against Black Muslims
- Muslim Lifestyle Expo Returns to London
- Hakeem the Dream: How Houston Legend Rediscovered Islam
- Big US Retailer Offers Ramadan Decorations
- Ramadan & Exams: How US Muslim Children Take the Challenge
- Inaugural Lecture in Contemporary Islamic Thought Launched in Toronto
- Muslim Denied French Citizenship for Refusing Handshake
- US Muslim Students Counter Hate with Humor
“We must come to the land of the Nile for the origin of many of man’s most distinctive and highly cherished beliefs,” Sir William Osler.
The Astronomical New Moon (conjunction) of the new Hijri month of Shaaban will occur on Friday the 6th of May 2016 at 19:29 UTC.
In this segment of Mr. David Butler which is named "How far away is it", he introduces the most basic distance measurement techniques, and illustrate their use in my backyard.
Here in Egypt lies a spot that paves the road to the cosmos. It is a place that reflects the beauty of the sky on ...
It was reported by Abu Hurairah that the Prophet (PBUH) said, "Allah never inflicts a disease unless he makes a cure for it. ..." Then surely, if this were true, Allah would have also provided a way for these cures to be known. According to the Doctrine of Signatures He (SWT) has.
Al-Kindi was a prominent individual and a versatile genius in the History of the medieval Islamic Golden Age. He was known as the “Father of Islamic Philosophy”.
Nightly fasting could reduce breast cancer recurrence, according to a study that looked at more than 2,400 women with early-stage breast cancer.
Coined as the “Voice Roaming Killer”, VoxEra is an Egyptian invention that just might jeopardize the cash cow of telecom companies, who are ...
“And the sun runneth on unto a resting place for him. That is the measuring of the Mighty, the Wise. And for the ...
Why is there something rather than nothing? Why does so much interesting stuff exist in the universe?