Mostafa Hemdan is making a good living turning rubbish into gold, but success has not come without hurdles.
- Insights into Lives of British Muslims (Special)
- STEM Possible for Blind Thanks to Muslim Chemist
- Canadian Ministers Endorse Muslim Prayer in Schools
- Muslims Raise More Than £20K for London Victims
- Minnesotans Offered Guide into Muslim Everyday Life
- Meet Muslim Genius Teaching Math in Leicester at 14
- NJ Muslim Hailed Hero After Defusing Street Fight
- British Muslim: We Are Undeterred By Terrorism
The United Arab Emirates is working to send a probe to orbit Mars. "The UAE Space Agency": has called its mission "Al Amal" Hope and has now introduced it to the public.
Rabi al-Thani is the fourth month in the Islamic calendar. Based on the astronomical calculations of the National Research Institute of Astronomy and Geophysics (NRIAG) in Egypt, the newborn crescent of the fourth month of the Islamic Hijri year 1437 was observed today making tomorrow, Monday January 11, 2016 the first day of Rabi al-Thani.
Strange as it might seem, local blacksmiths in Gujar Garhi in north Pakistan are successfully lighting up houses in the mountainous areas of the Mardan district of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa province.
The airwaves are buzzing with talk of a war on terror. Surely this is a war that can neither be waged nor won. There is no defined enemy, but the label 'terrorist' seems to be one size fits all.