World Wetlands Day is celebrated internationally each year on February 2. It marks the anniversary of the signing of the Convention on Wetlands of International Importance (Ramsar Convention) in Ramsar, Iran, on February 2, 1971.
- Chinese Province Bans Muslim Kids form Religious Events
- NZ Rugby Superstar Visits Makkah for Umrah
- Observe Crescent of Jumada Al-Awwal with AboutIslam
- US Group Unites Faiths on Martin Luther King Day
- Hate Crimes Are Real, Though Attack on 11-Year-Old Girl Isn’t
- Canadian Muslims, Jews Team Up To Protect Houses of Worship
- Workshop Helps Bystanders Defend Islamophobia Victims
- UK Muslim Students Reveal Shocking Abuse
A Japanese firm said Monday it would open the world's first fully automated farm with robots handling almost every step of the process, from watering seedlings to harvesting crops.
The International Desalination Association (IDA) has announced its continued support for the International Water Summit (IWS). The latest summit is being held at the Abu Dhabi National Exhibit Centre 18-21 January 2016.