World Wetlands Day is celebrated internationally each year on February 2. It marks the anniversary of the signing of the Convention on Wetlands of International Importance (Ramsar Convention) in Ramsar, Iran, on February 2, 1971.
- We Need to Talk About `Eid: Lauren Booth
- French Muslim Players in Russia World Cup
- 7 Muslim Countries to Watch in World Cup
- Malaysians Celebrate Month-long `Eid Al-Fitr
- Mo Salah Gets 100-KG Birthday Cake in Grozny
- World Leaders Greet Muslims on `Eid Al-Fitr
- World Muslims Celebrate `Eid Al-Fitr (In Pictures)
- 140,000 Gather for `Eid Prayer in Birmingham
A Japanese firm said Monday it would open the world's first fully automated farm with robots handling almost every step of the process, from watering seedlings to harvesting crops.
The International Desalination Association (IDA) has announced its continued support for the International Water Summit (IWS). The latest summit is being held at the Abu Dhabi National Exhibit Centre 18-21 January 2016.