I recall very well that a catalyst for my interest in Islam 11-years ago happened to be the adab (good manners) of a Somali taxi driver who, incidentally, was always smiling.
- Muslim Council of Britain Appoints Youngest Leader – (Exclusive Interview)
- Wisdom and Hope in Dealing With Your Non-Muslim Family
- 4 Questions and Answers About Ihram
- Is Faith the Ultimate Solution to All Mental Health Issues?
- I Had No Direction In My Life
- Is Renting a Farm Permissible?
- Husband is Marrying His Ex-Girlfriend; I’m Devastated
- Why Does Allah Test Those He Loves Most?
Going from one false god to the next, I started to feel like the little bird looking for its mother in all the wrong animals. I was lost and broken. But, Alhamdulillah, God guided me back to Him. And because of the memory of all the pain shirk caused in my life, I remain vigilant in avoiding it.