Humans must live on friendly terms with nature, as much as such an arrangement is possible, beneficial and needed. Under no circumstances can people in any endeavor of theirs declare a war on the natural environment...
- New Mexico Mosque Starts ‘Know Islam’ Booth
- Bay County Muslims Donate Thanksgiving Meals
- Hijabi Police Officers, Those Muslims Made it Possible
- Muslim Shop Owner in Scotland Gives Free Food to Needy
- Are Social Media Bots Destroying Democracy?
- Islamic Free Clinic Serves San Bernardino Poor
- Delhi Muslim Denied Job Because of Hijab
- Penn. Commission for Women Gets First Muslim Member
The Prophet’s Sunnah, as a way of life, was perfectly typified by each and every member of his household, certainly more than anyone else, due to their constant proximity to and most intimate contacts with the Prophet which allowed them to be the immediate, and often first, recipients of his knowledge, wisdom and counsel.
Wisdom dictates that when a particular information does not fit the time and place nor serve the purpose, that information should not be addressed. This faculty of wisdom in today’s world is a science called Reliability, or the study of how reliable an act or a design is.