The Prophet’s Sunnah, as a way of life, was perfectly typified by each and every member of his household, certainly more than anyone else, due to their constant proximity to and most intimate contacts with the Prophet which allowed them to be the immediate, and often first, recipients of his knowledge, wisdom and counsel.
- Nigerian Muslim Teacher Receives UN Award
- Texas Welcomes US First Muslim Sorority
- Facebook Blocks Reports of Rohingya Ethnic Cleansing
- US Muslim Kids’ Team Wins Robotics Competition
- Malden Islamic Festival Erodes Negative Stereotypes
- Riz Ahmed Becomes First Muslim Actor to Win Emmy
- Canadians Protest ‘Ethnic Cleansing’ of Rohingya Muslims
- Rugby Hijab Captures Attention in New Zealand
Wisdom dictates that when a particular information does not fit the time and place nor serve the purpose, that information should not be addressed. This faculty of wisdom in today’s world is a science called Reliability, or the study of how reliable an act or a design is.