Muslims today have fallen behind the nations of the world. This sad condition is the result of not recognizing the true model of the Prophet Muhammad of being proactive in facing difficulties and for setting the vehicle of Islam in motion.
- Theresa May Wishes Muslims Ramadan Mubarak
- Autism, Ramadan and Muslim Communities
- Man. United Star Paul Pogba Marks Ramadan with Umrah
- Muslim Heroes of Manchester
- Two Stabbed to Death in Portland Defending Hijabi Girl
- Muslims Make Canada Strong: Trudeau in Ramadan Message
- US Muslims React to Trump’s Message on Ramadan
- School Offers Healing to Students Following Manchester Attack
Humans must live on friendly terms with nature, as much as such an arrangement is possible, beneficial and needed. Under no circumstances can people in any endeavor of theirs declare a war on the natural environment...
The Prophet’s Sunnah, as a way of life, was perfectly typified by each and every member of his household, certainly more than anyone else, due to their constant proximity to and most intimate contacts with the Prophet which allowed them to be the immediate, and often first, recipients of his knowledge, wisdom and counsel.
Wisdom dictates that when a particular information does not fit the time and place nor serve the purpose, that information should not be addressed. This faculty of wisdom in today’s world is a science called Reliability, or the study of how reliable an act or a design is.