Since the birth of Islam until this day, there have been waves of oppositions to it, non-stop attacks on it, and false information and misconceptions about it.
These misconceptions still surround Islam. Many people believe that Islam encourages violence, supports racism, oppresses women…
But these fallacies are far from the real Islam.
Reading Islam compiled this folder that presents the most common misconceptions about Islam, Allah, Quran, and Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him).
Does Islam Promote Hate?
Love in a worldly sense is the product of the mind. Yet love in a spiritual sense is the product of the soul. Here comes the role of religion.
- Islam Is Not Hate
- If Islam is Hate, why Are People Still Converting?
- Islam: Just Because…?
- Falling in Love with Islam
- The Love I Found in Islam!
- The Many Beauties of Islam
- Drawing the Beautiful Image of Islam
- 4 Reasons Make Us Convert to Islam
- How Islam Brings About Peace
- I Was Taught to Hate Islam
- Top 10 Myths about Islam – More Myths Busted
- Hearing the Quran Made Me Love Islam
- What Freedom Does Islam Give?
Who is Allah?
Indeed, the star and crescent symbol are very ancient, dating back to early Sumerian civilization. And long after the time of the Prophet.
- Why Do We Walk Around A Stone in Makkah?
- Worshiping God so Why a Stone?
- Is God Male or Female?
- How is God’s Life and What Is His Purpose to Exist?
- Is Muhammad’s God Vengeful?
- Do Muslims Attribute Divinity to Muhammad?
- What Is The Description of God in Islam? (Part 1)
- What Is The Description of God in Islam? (Part 2)
- Do Good and Evil Come from Allah?
Who is Muhammad?
There are many aspects of Prophet Muhammad’s (peace be upon him) personality that are not just admirable in and of themselves.
- 10 Myths About Muhammad (Infographic)
- The Prophet’s Life in Brief (Info-graphic)
- 6 Proofs that Muhammad didn’t Author the Quran
- 5 Prophecies of the Quran Addressed to Muhammad
- 9 Non Muslim Scholars on Muhammad
- 3 Proofs that Muhammad didn’t Copy from Holy Scriptures
- 7 Questions the Jews Asked the Prophet
- Why No Prophet after Muhammad? 3 Reasons
- Best Biographies of the Prophet Muhammad
- Prophet Muhammad: The World’s Best Teacher
- Muhammad – Are You That Awaited Prophet?
- Who is Prophet Muhammad?
- Prophet Muhammad – Man for All Seasons
- Muhammad: A Man Who Excelled in All Roles
- Did Muhammad Suffer From Epilepsy?
- Was Prophet Muhammad Illiterate?
- Did Prophet Muhammad Copy the Bible?
- Was Muhammad A Prophet Or An Opportunist?
- What Is the Proof that Muhammad Was a Prophet?
- Why Did the Prophet Have So Many Wives?
Islam: A Religion of Violence?
This is not the first time in history that Muslims have suffered from the effects of lies and misrepresentations.
- Why Convert to a Religion That Supports Terrorism?
- Quranic Verses Misinterpreted as Teaching Violence
- Is the Quran Authentic?
- The Fighting Verses of the Quran
- Terrorists Do Not Know Islam!!
- How to Interpret the Quran
- Foreign Policy of Islam: Peace or War?
- Teach and Learn Islam with a Smile
- Face to Face with Islam: Legacy of Peace
- Muhammad Executed Barbaric Corporeal Punishments!
- Are There Violent Teachings in the Quran?
- Can The Quran Be Interpreted to Fit Modern Times?
- Confusion Over The Fighting Verses
- Where’s the Love in the Quran?
The Status of Women
The first woman who embraced Islam was Khadijah bint Khuwalid, wife of Prophet Muhammad. She was a rich merchant.
- The Story of Women in Islam
- Prophet Muhammad – The Liberator of Women
- 2 False Accusations against the Prophet’s Wives
- Prophet Muhammad’s Respect and Love for Women
- Muslim Women: Protected or Oppressed?
- Did Muhammad Really Oppress Women?!
- Does Quran Allow Muslims to Beat Women?
- Why Are Women Ordered to Wear Hijab While Men Aren’t?
- Women’s Access to Mosques: What Is the Deal?
- House Arrest for Muslim Women?
- Can Women Be Rulers in Islam?
- I’m A Feminist- Can I Beat My Husband?- Part 1
- I’m A Feminist- Can I Beat My Husband?- Part 2
- Narrations About Women in Context
- More Women Than Men in Hell: Why?
- The Bonds of Love and Mercy
- Does Islam Oppress Women? My Friend Asks
A Religion of Racism?
Racism is the belief that a particular race is superior or inferior to another, that a person’s social and moral traits are predetermined by his.
Misconceptions Related to the Quran
Failing to challenge or even imitate the truth of the divine wording of the Quran, non-Muslims invent all sorts of claims, even if they contradict logic.
Freedom of Faith and Relations with Other Faiths
Freedom of religion is a controversial subject, even in the twenty-first century, and it usually generates a lot of heated discussions.
- Can People of Other Faiths Enter Mosques?
- What Does Islam Say About Religious Diversity?
- Why Do We Respect The People of The Book?
- Is It A Muslim’s Duty to Kill Infidels? (Part 1)
- Do Muslims Follow Jesus?
- Are Muslims Dishonest With the Name of Jesus?
- Is There Really Freedom of Speech in Islam?
- What Does Islam Say about Freedom of Religion?
- Compulsion in Religion: Why Two Interpretations?
- Is Islam A Declaration of War Against Non-Muslims?