Since the birth of Islam until this day, there have been waves of oppositions to it, non-stop attacks on it, and false information and misconceptions about it. These misconceptions still surround Islam. Many people believe that Islam encourages violence, supports racism, oppresses women... But these falacies...
- Lindsay Lohan Told to Remove Hijab at Heathrow Airport
- Norwich Gets First Muslim Scout Group
- Muslim-Jewish Sisterhood Finds Common Ground
- Denmark Charges Man who Burnt Qur’an with Blasphemy
- Police Investigate Online Threats to Muslim Activist
- I Am What Trump Seeks to Ban
- Alabama Students Host Islam Awareness Week
- Muslims Unite to Repair Vandalized Jewish Cemetery
What makes you really happy in this life? Your big house, career, money, family…? We can find happiness in everything around us but happiness in this world is temporary and quickly passing. In Islam, real happiness is found in bonding with our creator, worshiping Him, and being grateful to Him.
This is the time for our annual harvest. There are so many great articles published in the website throughout the year. Articles related to spirituality, understanding Islam, reflections on the Quran, stories of new Muslims, highlighting historical figures… Here, we are presenting an overview of the 15 most viewed and popular posts.