What makes you really happy in this life? Your big house, career, money, family…? We can find happiness in everything around us but happiness in this world is temporary and quickly passing. In Islam, real happiness is found in bonding with our creator, worshiping Him, and being grateful to Him.
- British Muslim Schoolboy Speaks At #UniteForEurope Rally
- Muslim Restaurateur Feeds Police for Free during London Attack
- Memphis Festival Showcases Muslim Diversity
- UK Muslims: “Terrorists Can Never Win”
- Insights into Lives of British Muslims (Special)
- STEM Possible for Blind Thanks to Muslim Chemist
- Canadian Ministers Endorse Muslim Prayer in Schools
- Minnesotans Offered Guide into Muslim Everyday Life
Where should a non-Muslim start to properly understand Islam? There is so much information, (and misinformation), about Islam in the media and on ...
Since the birth of Islam until this day, there have been waves of oppositions to it, non-stop attacks on it, and false information and misconceptions about it. These misconceptions still surround Islam. Many people believe that Islam encourages violence, supports racism, oppresses women... But these falacies...
This is the time for our annual harvest. There are so many great articles published in the website throughout the year. Articles related to spirituality, understanding Islam, reflections on the Quran, stories of new Muslims, highlighting historical figures… Here, we are presenting an overview of the 15 most viewed and popular posts.