Islam guides us to understand that the way we deal with others is of the utmost importance, because everything we do should be for the sake of Allah. Our lives, including our treatment of others, should be an act of worship.
- Law Enforcement Used as Weapons against Black Muslims
- Muslim Lifestyle Expo Returns to London
- Hakeem the Dream: How Houston Legend Rediscovered Islam
- Big US Retailer Offers Ramadan Decorations
- Ramadan & Exams: How US Muslim Children Take the Challenge
- Inaugural Lecture in Contemporary Islamic Thought Launched in Toronto
- Muslim Denied French Citizenship for Refusing Handshake
- US Muslim Students Counter Hate with Humor
Life, like weddings, is just a short experience that you must go through to get to the real thing. Life, like weddings, is a test or testimony of your soul where you agree to do what you are supposed to do or refuse to do what you are supposed to do.
Once we realize there is no one who will care better for us than our Lord, no one who is closer to us than Allah, can we realize how much we should love Allah.
It is this strong faith which can keep us focused on the fact that God alone controls all destinies and has ultimate power over all things. Remembering that fact alone at the moment of affliction can help us in conquering the pain and provide the hope and the energy needed to keep moving forward.
Allah has chosen you and I among the billions of people to be Muslims, and has chosen us, and it is part of His right that because of the favor He has done on us, we struggle to make sure that we truly submit.