What are the most important worries most people have in their daily lives? People have many worries, including debts, finding good friends, dealing with other people, dealing with injustice, not having enough time, too much work, worrying about the future...
- Theresa May Wishes Muslims Ramadan Mubarak
- Autism, Ramadan and Muslim Communities
- Man. United Star Paul Pogba Marks Ramadan with Umrah
- Muslim Heroes of Manchester
- Two Stabbed to Death in Portland Defending Hijabi Girl
- Muslims Make Canada Strong: Trudeau in Ramadan Message
- US Muslims React to Trump’s Message on Ramadan
- School Offers Healing to Students Following Manchester Attack
Allah has chosen you and I among the billions of people to be Muslims, and has chosen us, and it is part of His right that because of the favor He has done on us, we struggle to make sure that we truly submit.
During times of low mood, or low self-esteem, one of the common features is that people of faith (any faith) can feel very guilty. They feel that they are punished, and that they are not deserving of Allah’s mercy any more.