As millions of Syrians fled their country, those arriving in the West have been able to offer a shinning role model for many citizens, thus presenting solid evidence that all is not lost when there is hope.
- Muslim Florist Saves Italian from Gang Rape
- Austrian Muslims Voice Concerns over Right-Wing Rise
- My Neighbor is a Muslim: US Center Explores Islam
- Family-Oriented Latinos Find Bonding in Islam
- Toronto Faith Leaders Gather for Pray-In Against Poverty
- Oxford Exhibition Examines History of Art in Religions
- Ontario Muslims Support Indigenous Mothers’ Education
- Canadian Muslims Concerned over Quebec Burqa Ban
WORLD CAPITALS – Muslims around the world welcome on Monday, September 12, `Eid Al-Adha, or “Feast of Sacrifice”, which mark the end of the Hajj season.