As millions of Syrians fled their country, those arriving in the West have been able to offer a shinning role model for many citizens, thus presenting solid evidence that all is not lost when there is hope.
- Muslim Teacher Sends 95% of His Pupils to Top Univ.
- Singapore Fatwa Allows Human Milk Bank
- Muslims’ Show of Solidarity in Charlottesville
- Far-right Burka Stunt Troubles Aussie Muslims
- Memorize Qur’an Chapter, Get Free Tattoo Removal
- Imam Opens Heart About Being Muslim
- Politicians, Religious Groups Horrified by Sun’s Nazi Column
- Hajj Mutawafas Keep Centuries-old Tradition Alive
WORLD CAPITALS – Muslims around the world welcome on Monday, September 12, `Eid Al-Adha, or “Feast of Sacrifice”, which mark the end of the Hajj season.