Muslims make up about 1 percent of America`s 322 million population, according to a Pew research study released in January, 2016.
- Istanbul Hosts Extraordinary OIC Summit on Al-Quds
- #ThankYouJake Hashtag Trending for Vancouverite Who Saved Muslim Woman
- Visiting Prophet Muhammad’s Grave Made Easier in Madinah
- Palestinian Muslims, Christians Unite Against Trump
- France Bans Hijabi Moms from Escorting Kids to School
- Muslim Students Advocate for Halal Food in Washington
- NGO in Kenya Facilitates Weddings for Needy Muslims
- Mohamed Salah Crowned BBC African Footballer of the Year
The US presidential election of 2016 is prescribed to occur on Tuesday, November 8, 2016. Voters will select presidential electors, who in turn will vote for a new president and vice president through the Electoral College.
As millions of Syrians fled their country, those arriving in the West have been able to offer a shinning role model for many citizens, thus presenting solid evidence that all is not lost when there is hope.
WORLD CAPITALS – Muslims around the world welcome on Monday, September 12, `Eid Al-Adha, or “Feast of Sacrifice”, which mark the end of the Hajj season.