LONDON – Waking up to another day in Trump’s America, where as a break from the President’s sabre rattling with North Korea, something ...
- Council for Progressive Islam Launched in UK
- Spanish Muslims Send Condolences to Barcelona Victims
- Kids Learn Tolerance in Interfaith Camp
- Far-right Burka Stunt Troubles Aussie Muslims
- Muslim Teacher Sends 95% of His Pupils to Top Univ.
- Muslims’ Show of Solidarity in Charlottesville
- Singapore Fatwa Allows Human Milk Bank
- Hajj Mutawafas Keep Centuries-old Tradition Alive
A group of Muslim volunteers who have been cleaning Birmingham's rubbish-strewn streets have been branded "scabs" by left-wing newspaper the Morning Star.
Tasnim Jara, a Bangladeshi Muslim doctor has become a Facebook celebrity after sharing a photo of her wedding to which she wore zero makeup to prove a powerful point about the way women get pressured by societal beauty standards.
Awarding grants to small nonprofits and organizations focused on American Muslims, the Pillars fund has been gaining national attention for pushing back against anti-Muslim rhetoric.
– Seeing it as one of the most common harassment techniques used against Muslim women in the US, a Muslim woman has created a new self-defense technique against attacks involving grabbing hijab.
Rising through obstacles, a disabled couple from Kuantan municipality in Pahang, Malaysia, has worked hard by selling tissues for 16 years to earn the chance of performing hajj to Makkah.
the president of a Cleveland East Muslim association, in Ohio, has been invited by the city’s Unitarian Church to give a speech to its congregation and bring Islam closer to them.
A leading American civil rights group welcomed on Wednesday, August 9, the determinations by the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) finding reasonable cause that Cargill violated Muslim employees right for religious accommodation.
The Ka’bah is the sacred House of God situated in the middle of the Holy mosque in the city of Makkah, in Saudi Arabia.
Indicating the start of the hajj season, Saudi officials raised ka`bah kiswa, garment, on Wednesday, August 9, as a precautionary measure to prevent people from damaging it during pilgrimage season.
A Canadian reporter has created many reactions on Twitter after posting a tweet about seeing Muslim women outside a lingerie shop, facing accusations of seeing them as no normal human beings.