NEW YORK – Visual artist Bobby Rogers posted a series of photos on Twitter as an homage to the #BeingBlackandMuslim hashtag and to ...
- Latinos Become Islam’s Fastest Growing Ethnic Group
- Oklahoma Muslim Group Challenge Islamophobia
- Young Hijabi Aussie Inspires The Voice Team
- French Muslim: Why Macron Must Win
- Indonesian Dies Reciting Qur’an on Air (+Video)
- UK Muslim MPs Criticize Premier Over Ramadan Election
- Muslim Mother Challenges UK Women to Try Hijab
- Muslim Scouts Plan Annual Open Mosque Day
The Toronto District School Board trustees have appointed Abdul Hai Patel as the new Trustee for Ward 21 (Scarborough-Rouge River), Iqra.ca reported on Thursday, April 21.
JAKARTA – In the most high-profile outreach to Muslims by US new administration, US Vice President Mike Pence on Thursday, April 20, toured the biggest mosque in Muslim-majority Indonesia, during a visit seen as a highly symbolic gesture from an administration that has been accused of stoking Islamophobia.
A video titled 'Operation Fightback' was posted on a far-right group’s Facebook page, showing an attack on a Muslim-owned book store, has drawn the ire of Birmingham community, who rushed to share their support against hate.
Nizip was not the first time I had been rendered speechless by conditions in a refugee camp. In 2005, I experienced the atrocious conditions endured by internally displaced Palestinians living in slum cities, from Ramallah to Gaza. Two years later, I had the misfortune of visiting Sabra and Shatilla. These the twin hell holes today house 22,000 human beings.
Independent centrist candidate Emmanuel Macron, who was at the top of a recent poll, reached out to the Muslim community for solutions, stressing that secular tradition should not be used to target Muslims.
A British Islamic school in Bradford has been praised by government inspectors for the “outstanding” behavior of its pupils, giving examples to other schools and following the lead of a successful legacy in the UK.
– In a rebuke to US President Donald Trump, the American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU) posted several billboards with the first amendment written in Arabic, reminding viewers that the US Constitution protects every individual’s right to freedom of speech and religion.
A few days before the first round of elections, many French Muslims are still undecided on whom to pick as the republic’s next president for five years, with many divided between indecision and abstention.
“‘If it’s what you feel like you want to do, go ahead. I’ll support you no matter what. Is everything ok? Did something happen?” That was the answer of the wise father of Lamyaa, the Muslim teenager who was abused by an Islamophobic text, to her message saying she will take off her hijab.
LONDON – After months of insisting that there will be no early general election, even as recently as Easter Weekend, where Prime Minister ...