A claimed fatwa allowing man to eat wife in case of extreme hunger has been widely rejected by Saudi officials as baseless and false, accusing websites and media sources of launching a smear campaign against the Saudi Mufti in response to the Saudi military operation in Yemen.
- Iceland Proposed Ban on Male Circumcision Stirs Uproar
- Celebrity Muslim Chef Responds Brilliantly to Islamophobe
- Chicago Muslims Launch Hijab Billboard Campaign
- How Did Yusuf Find Islam in Cuba?
- Muslim Cop Dives into Freezing River to Save Man
- On #VisitMyMosque Day: Manchester Mosque Welcomes Public
- China Bans Religious Education for Hui Muslims
- Non-halal Meat Served as Halal in Canadian University