Russia’s Orthodox archpriest Dmitri Smirnov has told congregants in his last Sunday sermon that the future belongs to Muslims, praising them for offering help to the needy without repay, unlike the Christians in this land.
- Muslim Pays for People’s Groceries on Thanksgiving (Video)
- Australian Doc Shows Biker’s Journey from Prison to Islam
- On Thanksgiving, American Muslims Give Thanks to Allies
- European Rights Council Asks Burma to Ensure Safe Return of Rohingya
- The Truth About Britain’s “Un/Married” Muslims
- Muslim Charity Launches War on Cold
- Mladic, Butcher of Bosnia, Sentenced to Life in Prison
- Eye on Muslims’ Life in London Early 20s Century
The holy fasting month of Ramadan will include the longest day in the year, June 21, which marks that start of the summer, adding to the challenges of high temperatures and long fasting hours that will face millions of Muslims across the world.
MAKKAH – A video-sharing social media application has opened a window on Makkah on the celebration of Laylat Al-Qadr night, offering world Muslims ...