A young Sydney Muslim schoolgirl has launched a crowd-sourcing initiative to help her fulfill her dream and become the first hijabi ballerina in the world.
- We Need to Talk About `Eid: Lauren Booth
- French Muslim Players in Russia World Cup
- 7 Muslim Countries to Watch in World Cup
- Malaysians Celebrate Month-long `Eid Al-Fitr
- Mo Salah Gets 100-KG Birthday Cake in Grozny
- World Leaders Greet Muslims on `Eid Al-Fitr
- World Muslims Celebrate `Eid Al-Fitr (In Pictures)
- 140,000 Gather for `Eid Prayer in Birmingham
The construction of three prayer rooms in Perth's new $1.4 billion sporting stadium has been widely welcomed by Australian Muslims, saying the move would help integrate Muslims as part of the society.
Cricket Australia have agreed to allow Muslim player Fawad Ahmed to compete without wearing the logo of a beer sponsor on his playing shirt due to his Muslim faith.
New Zealand Muslim star, Sonny Bill Williams, gave his Rugby World Cup medal to young boy after security guard wrestled him to the ground, adding to his fame as a modest hero of the island.
CAIRO – Interweaving their faith with modern fashion, Australia Muslims are creating a new, flourished brand of modest clothes that apply to the ...
SYDNEY – As thousands of Muslim women around the world plan to don hijab, Australian Muslims are holding a celebration in Sydney, encouraging ...