Leading his team in the Olympics, Sonny Bill Williams, a two-time World Cup winner and Super Rugby title holder in rugby union, has become a reluctant hero whose star can only glow brighter now if he guides New Zealand to gold at Rio.
- Neo-Nazis Vandalize Stockholm Mosque, Again
- Finsbury Park Attacker Aimed to “Kill As Many Muslims As Possible”
- US School District Rejects Muslim Holidays
- Trainee Lawyer Humiliated in Italy Over Hijab
- One Year After Shooting, Racism Terrifies Quebec Muslims
- UK Muslim Group Launches Counter-Terrorism Initiative
- Best-selling American Novelist Stirs Debate on Muslims
- UK Muslims Advised to Give Zakat Locally, Not Abroad
Australia's The Voice presenter Sonia Kruger calls for a ban on Muslims moving to Australia, out of her concerns "as a mother", has been widely mocked on social media, with many accusing her of racism.
A New Zealand Muslim's courage to ignore a gun-wielding masked man was so unexpected, forcing the armed robber to flee the shop, a CCTV video footage released by police revealed.
Islamic center in Mackay, Queensland, opened its doors to neighbors during the weekend, offering them a chance to learn more about Islam and Muslims.
Australian Arab Association will be holding a multi-cultural `Eid carnival next Saturday to promote a peaceful message for Islam after the attacks on the Thornlie mosque late last month.
Australian academic Dr Anne Aly claimed the West Australian seat of Cowan on Monday, July 11, becoming the first female Muslim MP in Canberra.
As millions of rugby fans around the world had their hearts melted by the move of New Zealand Muslim player Sonny Bill Williams to hand over his world cup medal to a young boy, the once most hated league player revealed how Islam has saved him from bad past.
Messages of support have poured the Muslim community in Perth, Western Australia, after cars were set alight at a local mosque on Tuesday night as children prayed just meters away in what a local imam described as an "act of hate."
A Muslim imam in one of Australia's most cultural towns has been setting a success story for how more than 50 ethnicities can live together in harmony, an effort recognized lately during a visit from a Federal Government Minister for the first time in 45 years.
Prime Minister Malcolm Turnbull invited Muslim leaders and figures to end of Ramadan iftar on Thursday, June 16, becoming the first Australian premier to break bread with the faith leaders.
– Australia's Grand Mufti Dr. Ibrahim Abu Mohammed has invited members of various Christian denominations to an interfaith iftar, in an attempt to dispel ongoing misconceptions about Muslims.