Working for months in the holy rituals train, 600 Chinese workers have reverted to Islam, after being introduced to the tenets of Islam by Islamic scholars in the Muslims’ most holy city of Makkah.
- We Need to Talk About `Eid: Lauren Booth
- French Muslim Players in Russia World Cup
- 7 Muslim Countries to Watch in World Cup
- Malaysians Celebrate Month-long `Eid Al-Fitr
- Mo Salah Gets 100-KG Birthday Cake in Grozny
- World Leaders Greet Muslims on `Eid Al-Fitr
- World Muslims Celebrate `Eid Al-Fitr (In Pictures)
- 140,000 Gather for `Eid Prayer in Birmingham
Citing China's ban on fasting the holy month of Ramadan in the Muslim dominant Xinjiang district, the World Uyghur Congress has accused Beijing of launching an "unnamed war against Muslims and Islam."
KUALA LUMPUR – Malaysia’s national fatwa committee has issued a fatwa banning shisha (waterpipe) smoking and forbidding Muslims from providing shisha-smoking services or ...