Working for months in the holy rituals train, 600 Chinese workers have reverted to Islam, after being introduced to the tenets of Islam by Islamic scholars in the Muslims’ most holy city of Makkah.
- Chinese Province Bans Muslim Kids from Religious Events
- Texas Muslims Reach out to Homeless
- Mini-Mosques Encourage Uzbeks to Perform Prayer
- US Group Unites Faiths on Martin Luther King Day
- Hate Crimes Are Real, Though Attack on 11-Year-Old Girl Isn’t
- NZ Rugby Superstar Visits Makkah for Umrah
- Observe Crescent of Jumada Al-Awwal with AboutIslam
- UK Muslim Students Reveal Shocking Abuse
Citing China's ban on fasting the holy month of Ramadan in the Muslim dominant Xinjiang district, the World Uyghur Congress has accused Beijing of launching an "unnamed war against Muslims and Islam."
KUALA LUMPUR – Malaysia’s national fatwa committee has issued a fatwa banning shisha (waterpipe) smoking and forbidding Muslims from providing shisha-smoking services or ...