What he failed to do however was to clearly acknowledge this as a terrorist incident, instead he referred to ‘hatred, bigotry and violence on many sides.’
- Power of Hajj, Reflections on Life-time Journey
- India’s Supreme Court Outlaws Instant Divorce
- Modest Fashion Fulfils Irish Muslims `Eid Demand
- Toronto Wealth Management Firm Goes Halal
- Fear Spreads as Racism Fills Toronto Air
- Philadelphia Muslims Fill Mosques During Eclipse
- Muslims Flock to Makkah for Hajj
Believing that change can start by one person, Moina Shaiq started her “Meet a Muslim” program a year ago, answering questions of curious people in San Francisco
US Muslim activists flooded social media with reactions to Virginia's Saturday's rally and subsequent scuffles and the deadly attack.
LONDON – Waking up to another day in Trump’s America, where as a break from the President’s sabre rattling with North Korea, something ...
Awarding grants to small nonprofits and organizations focused on American Muslims, the Pillars fund has been gaining national attention for pushing back against anti-Muslim rhetoric.
– Seeing it as one of the most common harassment techniques used against Muslim women in the US, a Muslim woman has created a new self-defense technique against attacks involving grabbing hijab.
the president of a Cleveland East Muslim association, in Ohio, has been invited by the city’s Unitarian Church to give a speech to its congregation and bring Islam closer to them.
A leading American civil rights group welcomed on Wednesday, August 9, the determinations by the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) finding reasonable cause that Cargill violated Muslim employees right for religious accommodation.
A Canadian reporter has created many reactions on Twitter after posting a tweet about seeing Muslim women outside a lingerie shop, facing accusations of seeing them as no normal human beings.
A mosque bombing has become a turning point for the Muslim community in Minnesota, bringing hundreds of visitors from all faiths to show support, love, and unity in the face of hate crimes targeting the minority.
Speaking of the homemade bomb exploding at the six-year-old Dar Al Farooq (DAF) Community Center in Bloomington, Minnesota, Governor Mark Dayton said that this was “A terribly, dastardly, cowardly, terrible act… It’s an act of terrorism.”