A leading American Muslim civil right group has launched a new campaign to challenge Islamophobia by providing a platform for American people to come closer and share stories.
- Black Muslims Parade their `Eid Finest on Twitter
- In Houston, `Eid Comes With a Flurry
- With Lauren Booth & Haris J, A Truly English `Eid
- Bishop of Burnley Marks `Eid at Mosque
- Muslim Footballers Share `Eid Wishes
- Are You in Canada? Here Are `Eid Prayer Locations
- Theresa May, Jeremy Corbyn Send `Eid Wishes to Muslims
- 100,000 Muslims Mark `Eid in Birmingham Park
A group of Muslim girl scouts in Orange County at Anaheim, California, are organizing their 2nd annual event later this month to help counter negative perceptions of Islam.
The Canadian Council of Muslim Women (CCMW) has been awarded the Peter Gillespie Social Justice Award by the Canadian social justice organization, Inter Pares.
Hasan Syed, a community bridge-builder active in the Canadian city of Thunder Bay, has undertaken a cross-country run to raise awareness about the water crisis among First Nations communities in Canada.
An American football Muslim player has won a team competition to meet Pope Francis at Vatican, surprising his coach and teammates.
An American Muslim teenager from Oakdale, Minnesota, will be the first athlete to fight while wearing a hijab in a sanctioned American boxing event after USA Boxing, the sport's national governing body, decided to lift its ban on the outfit.
As world marked earth day on April 22, the largest Muslim group in North America launched a new campaign urging Muslims, mosques and Islamic center to implement practices and policies that are environmentally friendly, vowing to mark a greener Ramadan this year.
WASHINGTON DC – A Qur’an page smeared with what looks like feces was sent to the largest Muslim advocacy group in the US. ...
NEW YORK – Visual artist Bobby Rogers posted a series of photos on Twitter as an homage to the #BeingBlackandMuslim hashtag and to ...
The Toronto District School Board trustees have appointed Abdul Hai Patel as the new Trustee for Ward 21 (Scarborough-Rouge River), Iqra.ca reported on Thursday, April 21.
JAKARTA – In the most high-profile outreach to Muslims by US new administration, US Vice President Mike Pence on Thursday, April 20, toured the biggest mosque in Muslim-majority Indonesia, during a visit seen as a highly symbolic gesture from an administration that has been accused of stoking Islamophobia.
– In a rebuke to US President Donald Trump, the American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU) posted several billboards with the first amendment written in Arabic, reminding viewers that the US Constitution protects every individual’s right to freedom of speech and religion.